Friday, January 2, 2009

Back to work!!!

Well I know everyone always looks forward to Friday but I can tell you this Friday I am not to excited to see it! I have been off work for two weeks and the thought of Monday is not a comfort. I have had a great vacation. I have not done much.

Read a couple of books. Twilight was one of them. It was a good book. I think I liked Harry Potter better. Kept me more interested. But all in all Twilight was interesting. I have read a lot of books about "Vampires". Funny how they are all almost the same with the character of the "Vampires", kinda makes you wonder.

I have played Wii a few times. Which only makes me really want one. On New Year's Day I went out to my sisters and played at boxing. Man, that was fun and I found a few muscles that did not know they had a use. But it was great fun and I got to beat up on my son in a legal manner. Bobby loves the thing which is good because I am determined to get one. Soon, soon. Then we can play against my brothers family and my sisters.

I dread going back to work even though I love my job. I do have the best job ever but it is just the getting up and getting dressed that has me dreading it. But all the people I work with will be happy to see me. Even though most think I am a bit bossy. One of my favorite D.A.s gave me a little sign to hang on my wall by my desk that says "I am not Bossy, I just know what you should be doing" - Everyone seems to agree with the saying as it applies to me.

This year I am going to be going to some craft shows and helping my sister with her handbags and her soap. Although that will require me getting up early on the weekends I think it will be fun. And the even better thing is I get to test all her products for free so then I can tell people about them. Who would of ever thought homemade soap was better than the stuff you buy at the store? Well turns out I like it, and I am looking forward to her Peonie soap. When we get closer to the time for the shows I will let you know so you can come check out her stuff, or she is one of the people I follow on here and you can check out her site from there!

So back to work on Monday and Justice to be served because we all know "Justice delayed, is justice denied" and we have been off work to long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment