Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ugh!

I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. Not that I don't like my job, but I hate, hate driving in this weather. They let us off early on Monday and did not open the courthouse on Tuesday. We have to be back at work on Wednesday at 10am. Not bad, I would suppose except I still have to drive myself there.
I made myself go out today and drive, so I would not be so afraid tomorrow. Well that and I needed some Diet Coke. Anyway, it did not seem so bad. I think if I can make it to the freeway I should be OK. The news said they are not even going to plow the emergency routes because it would only make them worse. Wow, who would have thought that?
Well the schools are still closed on Wednesday so at least I don't have to make the trip to the school. My son is going to go over and help his uncle shovel the sleet off his drive. At least he should have some fun and maybe sled or play the WII or something. He has been bored out of his mind sitting at home.
So I will let you know how it turns out. I don't think downtown will be so great and I hope my car does not get hit parked on the side of the road.
Just wanted to let you know that I tried to read the Sleeping Beauty book, no way. I usually make myself read to pay 100 and then go ahead and finish the book because I have already read that much. Not going to happen. For the first time ever I can't even make myself read to page 100. So unless you like being asleep while reading, I would not try it!!! Guess that is why it is called sleeping beauty! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment