Monday, January 12, 2009

duck duck



Well another day come and gone. On Sunday I went to see "Marley and Me" ~ don't do it~ what a sad movie. It was really good. Just did not realize it had a sad ending. Leah could have told me (she read the book). Anyway it was really good. Very good actors. Wilson is a great actor. Anyway then I went to dinner at my sisters and mom came over. She told me she hates my hair, so that only made me like it more, LOL!!!




Leah and I went walking at lunch today we went down to Myriad Botanical Gardens ~ I told her I needed pictures for my blog. We took pictures of the ducks that tried to attack us for food, which we did not have. When they realized we had no food they took off.

You really don't know how you look till you see it in a picture that you didn't take of yourself. That is OK. I am working on it. So here are the ducks ~ they did not know I was taking their picture!!!LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment