Friday, January 9, 2009

Ridiculous

I know it has been a while since I have been on here. Not because I don't want to but because my son likes to get on the computer right when he gets home and I don't get much time on it. I guess that is what teenagers do sometimes. Don't worry I am going to be better about getting my blogs out.
So yesterday I went over to my sisters to watch the OU/Florida game with my son and brother-in-law. Man, that was sad. Really wanted OU to win. I think they deserved that win. Funny how I never even thought of College ball when I lived in Kansas. But I don't think it is possible to live so close to OU and not be a fan. I think 50% of my clothes are crimson and cream now. Now I understand why my Dad is such a big KU basketball fan. I was always a fan of the Chiefs (and still am) but somehow it is different down here.
Anyway, Sunday I am going to go see "Marley and Me" with a friend and I will let you know what I think. And next week I am going to keep up the walking during lunch and see if that helps. With the nice weather we have been walking outside. Guess next week it will be back to the underground tunnels for me and my friend at work, so we can stay warm while we walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment