Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pops!!! Pius

Well most my life when people ask me about what I want to do I always say "When I grow up I want to be" this or that. Then when people started looking at me like I had already grown up, I still did not think that it made a difference. I still did not see that I had already grown up, and had a child that was quite on his way to being a grown up. Funny, when I talk of my son and then people say "how old is Bobby" and I tell them they look at me like I have lost my mind. Most think I am talking about some 5 or 6 or even 9 year old. Hewill always just be a child in my mind, as I am in my own mind.







So I have decided that now that I am grown up, that I have to do something with myself. I have always had a comfort that my boss has kids younger than mine so he will not be retiring soon. But than again even if I don't have a child at home I still need retirement to take care of myself. So maybe in 2009 I will go back to school in the evenings and get some official degree. I think I will always put it off because I will always be my fathers' daughter and procrastinate until it is to late.


Well the one thing I can tell you is that although my "pops" was a procrastinator he still taught me a lot of things.
1: eat all your taco, even the tomato's on top (no need to waste them under the car Duane)

2: gamble all you want, but act like it is your job

3: it is never to late to find love (congrats Pops!!!)

4: the child that gives you the most trouble is the best {that would be me :)}

5: when life gives you onions, make them in the microwave for dinner

and mostly



6: when "they" say you can't, that's when you can














No comments:

Post a Comment