Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday night!

Well just another night that I can blissfully thank God I don't have to get up early in the morning. I didn't have to go to work today, but I did. I need to catch up on all the things I am suppose to do, but can't get done because for some reason people think that I am there for their social conversation and to figure out what my boss would let them get away with.

Personally I think they should ask him because I have no idea. But instead I have to smile and try to be nice to them because I would not want them to think of me as some "rude" person that will only make things harder on them when they finally ask my boss what they want. Anyway, I do love my job, I always have. The problem is, sometimes I don't.

Just this week I realized the reason I don't want anyone to "help" me is because my grandma did everything by herself. She raised her daughter, than her daughters four kids by herself without a man. So I think I always thought that I could do anything myself. Guess what, I can, but I don't want to anymore. I bet she felt that way at times. I think now is the time to figure myself out, albeit a little late in life.

Well I won't bore you with the fact that I went to get my hair cut today and the lady had a mans way of thinking and when I said "a little less than an inch" and she cut off over two inches. It is not so bad and I probably needed that much cut, but is that not for me to decide?

Till next time ~ Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment