Monday, January 26, 2009

Oklahoma closed down

Well, the state has been called a "State of Emergency" which in a little scary. All in all the roads are really slick, the airport is closed down and I for one am not going anywhere. I hate the icy roads and anything about the ice. We were let off work today at noon and I was glad. The drive home was not so bad, I did not slide, I did drive about 20 mph all the way home. Other people I know spun out, slipped past their drive and some took 1 1/2 hours to make the 30 min drive home. My 30 min. drive took about 45 min.
Anyway, so with everything closed down for Tuesday, I am off work and so is my son. Good thing I have some books from the library to keep me company. I think I will start Sleeping Beauty, by Judith Ivory. I have read another one of her books, Untie My Heart, which was very good. I have just finished a really good series by Tracy Anne Warren, the Mistress series. Starts out with My Fair Mistress , The Accidental Mistress and finally His Favorite Mistress. I will have to say the one I liked the best was My Fair Mistress. Very good plot. Never know how things will turn out, but you will be surprised how they do. Lots of steamy scenes. Love those. But you really get in the plot with them. If you get a chance you should check it out.
I will let you know how Sleeping Beauty turns out.
I really like the Victorian, early English kinda scene. We shall see how this one turns out and I will let you know if it was worth my day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment