Sunday, December 28, 2008

Visit between the holidays!!


Well for Christmas I got this great new camera from my sister. Love it. I have not had a camera for about 2 years because my German Shepherd loved it a little to much. Well now that I have one I am trying to find all the things I can to take pictures of. My dogs are real hams when it comes to pictures but my 15 year old thinks it is his duty to avoid any picture I might want to take of him. That is the way with kids I guess. He won't even tell me when school pictures are out so I can get one of them. I wonder if I was ever that way or if my parents just didn't want pictures of me. I can tell you there are not many around 12 to now.

So I am going to work on taking lots of pictures of just about everything I find interesting. New Year New Me! that is what I am going to do. So here is a picture of my little Chance. He is a little Morkie ~Half Yorkie Half Maltese. All love. I will keep you updated on my pictures and whenever I can catch Bobby not looking I will throw that one in here too!!! LOL. Boy is he going to hate me for that. Good thing he does not read my blogs. ~ Till next time Dorsa

No comments:

Post a Comment