Tuesday, December 23, 2008

High school friends

I am always looking for my old friends from high school. You can go to the reunion sites and pay money and maybe someone you know will be on there. I think the best way to find your old friends is to get on facebook.com. It is free and that is where everyone is at. For the last couple years I have been on myspace.com and the only people I ever find are my "new" friends.
I got on facebook and right away all my old friends from high school were asking to be my friend. It was so nice to "see" people from my younger days that I just can't wait to log on and see who is on there now. I love getting in touch with my friends from high school, seeing what they have been up to and then getting to know them all over again.
Just because you move away does not mean you have to lose touch with all the people you love. Try it I think you will be suprised, I know I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment