Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

So it is Christmas Eve and my son Bobby and I have been having a great time. We played games and made s'mores in the fireplace. I love Christmas Eve and our little traditions. He always gets pajamas and he thinks it is funny to act like he does not know what he is getting. Then he also gets a s'mores making kit and we make those and play games.
Tomorrow we are going to my sisters and having breakfast and lunch for Christmas. Our mom is coming over and we are going to have a great time. Now all I need to work on is my New Years resolution. The truth is I drink to much, smoke to much and I am over weight. So I think I need to pick one to work on. Because I am single and think I need to work more on my looks I think I am going to work on losing weight.
To tell the truth I am real close to quiting smoking so some time this year I will work on that. So what I am going to do is post some pictures of me and then some more when I lose some weight. If you have any ideas about weight reform I would love to hear them. I will try anything just to see if it works. Right now I am thinking I am going to do a little less eating and some exercise and see how that works. Don't we all wish there was some special pill to just lose the weight? Let me know if you know of one of those that really work!!!
Until then I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment