Friday, December 26, 2008

Carnal Gift by Pamela Clare

It is the day after Christmas and I find I don't have much to do, which is a good thing. I went to my stash of books I had borrowed from the library for my trip to Kansas (which I had not time to read, much to my surprise!). I found Carnal Gift.
I just read this book in about 7 hours. Not that it is a small book, 372 pages. It is just I did not want to put it down. I really liked this book . Lots of steamy pages, lots of exciting plots and oh so much to enjoy. Brighid is someone you want to be happy. Starts out with Brighid being stolen from her family to be a gift to Jamie from his "friend". From there Jamie falls in love with her and has to fight his friend and England to be with her. Good job to Pamela for taking on the conflict between religions! I could not wait for them to be together. Love the fact that her brothers are not forgotten characters and they have a story of their own.
I am a big fan for Judith McNaught, but now I am also a fan of Pamela Clare.
If you get the chance you should read Carnel Gift by Pamela Clare, but be ready not to want to put it down, and a few Carnal pleasures!!! ~ Dorsa

No comments:

Post a Comment