Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Hair, This time it looks good.








I know lately I have not been very good at blogging so hopefully I will get better. Not that I am to busy, I just have a very boring life that I know you would not really like to hear about, LOL.



Ok so you may not have "really" seen my hair when it was orange. But it was bad. So finally I went and got it fixed. My sister goes to this girl, Chevas, so I made an appointment with her. I have been to her before so I was not worried. She is very nice and did not seem to be to put out that I had ruined my hair.


She did a great job. I really do like it. I like my hair kinda 1/2 and 1/2. So it is dark on the bottom and a different color on the top. My boss thought it was funny to say, "Nice, maybe next month you can afford to go back and get the rest finished." It really is cute. I know I look a little funny in the bottom picture but I was trying to show you the top of my hair.


I will try to be better about posting. I can tell you that we got American Idol for the Wii. I personally love it. It has a few of my favorite songs on there. I will have to blog about that next.

2 comments:

  1. I love that hairdo! Chevas does a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got American Idol also. I wish there was a way to download more songs as it gets tedious after a few plays but it's got a good selection on there to start with. Like the hair =)

    ReplyDelete