Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bobby's on YouTube

So I said I wouldn't blog about this stupid cult. So I am not going to even mention their name. But Bobby is on this video at about 4 mins. So I would suggest you skip the first 3 mins or so and watch Bobby. I told him not to go to the protest but of course what kid would not go. He did not get in trouble so I guess I am not so mad.

They let the school out early so all the kids could go home. The cult had it planned to show up right at 2:45pm when school usually gets out so they could cause more problems. So the school was let out at 2:25pm and that is why he is talking about getting out early.

Anyway, so check him out.

3 comments:

  1. What the hell were they protesting anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life? They are the same group that protest fallen soldiers when they come home. Crazy group!! That is the crazy "church" from Topeka. Westboro? Anyway, we have not figured it out. They were saying "you eat your kids" Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I made the mistake of not taking your advice and fast forwarding. That was frightening. What I find the most intersting about that video is that the teenage boys were about 100 times more articulate than the protesting adults who are about 3 times their age.

    ReplyDelete