Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kara? Really?

I just want to say I am so excited about Ellen joining the show. I can't wait to see her when she finally joins the show. I really think Ellen is a good choice. She is to funny. She knows how to tell it how it is but in a nice way.

Until then I just want to say Kara works my nerves. Always with the same response "Honey, I just don't think this is for you" "Honey, you look nice but I don't think". Kara you don't think, you look around for one of the other judges to have an opinion and jump on that, even if they ask you first you go with what you think they will say then once someone else makes a comment you jump on that band wagon.

Anyway, I just had to get that off my chest. I am going to miss Simon so much. He is funny. Sometimes he is a bit much, but he is honest. I think he is gonna miss Paula, which I know I will. I loved Paula. I hope she does join his new show!!!

Here is to the new season, and possibly the last good season. Without Simon and with Kara, I don't know how far Idol can make it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment