Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blah, Blah

I know I have not posted in a while. I have not been busy. I have just been in a blah state of mind. My computer at work does not work, so therefore neither do I. I am getting behind which is never good. They are suppose to come replace my computer but who knows how long that will take. I hate not being able to do anything.
The only eventful thing this week that happened to me was this really nice lady I work with gave me a new shirt. She was wearing this really cute shirt at work and I told her how much I like it and today she came and gave me one. Really nice shirt I may add. She even got my size right and I love it.
There is going to be crazy things going on next week at work because the powers that be decided to change around the judges and one on our floor (which inadvertently effects us) is getting changed. That is going to be interesting. My son who is 15 wants to go to a party, Just a birthday party, for his friend he says, we shall see about that one. And still I have nothing to post about.
I don't feel like reading, which is REALLY crazy for me. Guess I am just burned out. I need something new in my life. I will let you know if I find out what that is.
All in all next week should be interesting with me finally getting my taxes, changes at work, and figuring out what Bobby is up to. You know, having a teenager could turn out to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment