Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rock on!!!



Someone told me tonight that I should write the story of my life. While it might be interesting I can only hope it will end like all the fairy tales I read in books. Problem is I don't remember much of it. I have a bad memory. The really interesting things I remember other people don't remember. I know they are true because I asked my Grandma before she died and she asked me not to ask her about them.


I would not know where to start with my life, but I do have some funny things in it. Like my bus trip to L.A., my time there, going to college in East L.A., riding the bus there, coming back to Kansas. All the things that happened after that. Who knows where to start and what I remember or what I made up as memories of my life.


I can start by telling you that being a single parent of a teenage son is very rewarding. Maybe I got lucky because I don't have to listen to any ones opinion when it comes to him and maybe he is not so lucky because I hold my own counsel on what is right and wrong where things concern him. Either way I am all he has so I guess he will have to deal with it.

So someday I will figure things out and write it all down for you, but until then I will just continue with the way life is and make it. Mostly because that is what single mothers are called to do. We have to do whatever we can to just make it and make it the best we can. I can only be glad I can only fail or pass once since I only have one child. Hope I get at least a C+ or a B!!LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment